What is Builderall about – why should you even care?
Okay, so I don’t want this to be the same old boring product review type post you can read anywhere else.
I want to take the covers off and look at the Builderall platform from two different angles – a business owner and an affiliate marketer.
It’s particularly important, if you’re an affiliate marketer intending to promote Builderall, you get to grips with the platform from the user’s perspective.
So, what is Builderall about if you’re a business owner who needs a website, sales funnels, a video or an email marketing platform for your business?
If you’re into affiliate marketing and looking for a product to promote for repeat, passive monthly commissions is Builderall right for you?
In this article, I’ll help you decide if Builderall is a worthwhile investment for your business, your affiliate business (the business itself) or as a product to promote for cash.
If that sounds interesting, then read on…
MY OVERALL RATING FOR BUILDERALL
What is Builderall about – REALLY?
A lot of people I’ve talked to don’t really get it when it comes to Builderall.
They think of it as an easy to use website builder or a funnel maker to replace the likes of Clickfunnels or Leadpages – and it is.
But that’s like saying a Lamborghini is a useful tool to collect your groceries from the local store 🙂
The range of tools you can access through the Builderall platform is astonishing and, most importantly, they can add real value to any digital business for a fraction of what it would cost to source and pay for them all individually – more on that later.
Builderall is a complete digital marketing platform that lets you build websites, sales funnels, animated videos, push notifications and has a full autoresponder plus many other apps.
Essentially it’s an “all-in-one” digital marketing platform or business toolbox (as I like to think of it). Builderall contains most, if not all, the tools you’ll ever need to market your business successfully online.
“The competition online is tough these days, and to outplay your competitors you need to be smart and take advantage of anything that has the potential to give you the edge.”
Here’s a video that explains Builderall’s features in more detail and how it can help you can get ahead of the competition.
You’ll also discover many ways Builderall can save you (a lot of) money, help you increase sales, capture leads and deliver real value to your online business.
What’s included with Builderall?
As you’ve seen from the video above, Builderall gives you access to the most complete Digital Marketing platform in the world which includes:
- Their signature drag-n-drop Pixel Perfect website builder
- A design studio to make image mockups
- An animated video and floating video editor
- A Facebook autoposter and chatbot
- A social proof button script for use with opt-in pages
- The script generator that helps you build your page and email scripts
- Many other apps and tools….
Builderall Business Plan users (affiliates) also get access to:
- The webinar platform
- A completely leveraged affiliate system (see below)
- Money-making sales funnels
Who uses Builderall?
So, we’ve looked at some of the many features Builderall has to offer and it’s clear that the platform offers a huge range of useful tools right out the box.
Would you like to see some examples of businesses in the real world actually using what Builderall had to offer?
No problem, check out the video below.
It’s a little more than 10 minutes long, but after the introduction describing Builderall you’ll get a really good handle on what the platform can do for different types of businesses.
It’s quite an eye-opener and well worth a few minutes of your time.
Now you’re fully up to speed with the Builderall suite of products, what’s included and who uses the digital platform, let’s take a look at some cold hard numbers.
As well as Builderall’s impressive functionality, there are important financial benefits for any business using Builderall rather than sourcing it’s components individually.
Here are some typical costs I’ve itemized for you – I’ve only included some of the main features delivered by the Builderall platform as I couldn’t list out 70+:
Note: ClickFunnels is a popular landing page/ funnel creator at $299.00 per month! LeadPages is the cheaper alternative and is used specifically for landing pages.
You get landing pages AND funnels included in Builderall.
Now compare the table above to a Bulderall Business plan at just $49.90 per month for everything and you can appreciate the value for money the product represents.
The good news is that Builderall is flexible and has plans starting from as little as $9.90 per month.
Fancy a 7-day free trial to see if you jive with Builderall – no problem.
Click the link below to get started right away:
Affiliates – I’ve saved you a ton of hassle, thank me later
I spent literally months looking around for a lead product to promote in my affiliate marketing business, really.
In that time, I checked out probably 30 or 40 products, but I just didn’t jive with any of them – I wouldn’t have been happy promoting them.
To be honest, some were crappy products cobbled together quickly just to make a profit. Some were WAY overpriced for the limited value they delivered. Some delivered huge value but had price tickets that ran into the many $1,000’s.
Choosing a solid product to promote proved to be a minefield. Fair enough, I was being picky, but if I promote a product it needs to fit certain minimum standards, here were my criteria:
- It had to be a product I knew delivered real value and I would be comfortable putting my name behind.
- It had to be a product I would use myself in my own business – I’m sick of seeing product reviews where the reviewer is promoting something he obviously doesn’t use himself.
- It had to provide residual income month after month – the closest thing you can get to passive income.
- It had to include an opportunity to build a substantial monthly income over time.
- It had to have a community of like-minded entrepreneurs who also believed in the product and were making a substantial income by promoting it.
In the end, I chose Builderall Business. Here’s my receipt as proof I’m actually using Builderall in my own business and not just making this stuff up 🙂
Substantial Affiliate commissions – stack ’em up!
How well does Builderall reward its affiliates – the guys who promote the platform?
Let me start off by saying you can make some very substantial commissions through Builderall Business’s two-tier commission system. And, Builderall does something I’ve never seen anywhere else, they give you 100% of the first sale you make to any new user.
Let’s look a little more closely.
The Builderall Business 2-tier commission system
The payment system for Builderal Business lets you build up regular monthly commissions because you not only get paid on your direct sales, but you get paid on the sales made by the affiliates you introduce and the affiliates they introduce.
You get paid:
100% of your first sale to each new user (not seen that anywhere else).
30% of your direct users spend MONTHLY thereafter.
30% of the spend of users they introduce MONTHLY
30% of the spend of users THEY introduce MONTHLY
You can start to appreciate just how quickly your regular MONTHLY pay-outs can ramp up using this system.
Here’s a link to a page that contains a calculator to work out just how much you can earn, the numbers will surprise you (in a good way).
Builderall – pros and cons
Here’s my summary of pros and cons for the Builderall digital platform:
- A wide range of tools, all from the one source saving you many hours (if not days) tracking them down and learning them individually.
- You can literally save hundreds of dollars a month, as much as $300 on just one product that’s included in the Builderall package.
- They have quick start training for affiliates that can get you earning right away.
- Builderall probably has something for your business whatever you do – everyone needs a website, right?
- No need to buy hosting or an expensive WordPress theme, they’re both included in the one single subscription (Pixel Perfect).
- Strong members’ community that’s active and supportive – you’ll never be left in the dark wondering what to do next.
- Great residual commissions for affiliates that can stack up very quickly indeed.
- There’s so much included in the Builderall package that it might be overwhelming at first. However, follow the training and you should be just fine.
- Builderall’s billing system is a little clumsy and I found it tricky to update my payment method.
- No online chat facility, you have to email support but they’re quick and efficient.
MY OVERALL RATING FOR BUILDERALL – 4.5 stars
Final thoughts on Builderall
We started out by asking the question “What is Builderall about” and I hope I’ve given you some clear answers.
Okay, I promote Builderall so I’m biased, right? Well yes and no.
I took a long time to choose Builderall for my business, and I did it for all the reasons I’ve laid out above.
For me, it was a logical and lucrative choice as a business owner and affiliate marketer.
I believe you’ll go a long way to find a product that ticks all the boxes in the way Builderall does – but, if you DO find one, let me know right away 🙂
I’ve had a few requests to include the various pricing options for Builderall after the free trial period, so here you go.
The WEB PRESENCE includes the website builder, hosting and unlimited bandwidth and visitors for $9.90 – you can pay more than that just for hosting elsewhere.
What are your thoughts on Builderall – does it look like the kind of digital platform you could use or promote?
Drop a comment below and don’t forget to share this review on FB, Twitter etc. if you think it might help someone else.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on one of these links I’ll receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and, in many cases, I’ll get you exclusive discounts. Your support helps me to make more content like this to help you – thanks.